Leaders in Care
We’ve long been associated with high-quality patient care and satisfaction. But we're also a leader in providing the most advanced medical technology and treatment options.
- We perform more surgeries than any other hospital in the Midlands, with 29 state-of-the-art operating rooms.
- We were the first hospital in South Carolina to perform microwave ablation, a minimally invasive, outpatient treatment used to destroy tumors.
- We were one of the first hospitals in the state to offer IGRT, an innovative radiation therapy that can result in higher cure rates and fewer side effects.
- We were one of the first hospitals in the state to perform single incision laparoscopic surgery, which often limits scarring, shortens recovery time and reduces postoperative pain.
- We have percutaneous coronary intervention (PCI) designation which allows us to perform angioplasty to restore blood flow in someone experiencing a heart attack.
- Two state-of-the-art cardiac catheterization suites support intricate diagnostic and interventional procedures, including angioplasty, to clear blocked arteries without traditional surgery or a lengthy recovery.
- Our powerful linear accelerator delivers precise amounts of radiation to even the smallest cancerous tumors to spare healthy tissue and limit side effects.
- Our cancer program boasts the region’s most experienced radiologists and pathologists devoted to curing a disease that claims more than 500,000 Americans per year.